You can now register for the Highlands Ranch Tournaments on July 1st 2017, July 29th 2017, and September 16th 2017 tournaments using the following form. See the events tab for more information
Join a great Outdoor Tournament Series and win a BUCKLE!!
- All events will consist of a 72 arrow qualification round and Eliminations
- Archers must compete in at least 4 of the 5 events to be eligible for the Buckle
- All Events will be held at the Highlands Ranch Tournament Facility
- Beginners Welcome! Modified distance offered for novice shooters (not buckle eligible)
Open to age groups from Bowman to Masters 50+. Divisions for Compound, Recurve, and Barebow.
- June 18th 2017 (reg. now open)
- July 1st, 2017
- July 29th, 2017
- August 19th-20th, 2017 – (Colorado State Championships)
- September 16th, 2017
The Archery School of the Rockies is putting on a summer archery tournament series at the Cheyenne Mountain State Park.
Check out the Events Menu item for more information or take a look at this Flyer.
Thanks to all of the clubs and volunteers who helped to put on the 7 tournaments of the season.
Thanks to all of the parents and family who drove, watched, and supported their archers.
Thanks to all of the archers for their hard work and participation.
Enjoy the summer and we will see you in the fall.
The shooting times for the 3 lines on April 22 have been published.
We apologize for the delays as we got the registration for the last tournament open. It is now ready. We hope everyone has a great end to the indoor season.
JOAD Youth interested in unwinding from the Indoor season can check out the following team based Archery Tag event hosted by High Impact Archery in Pueblo, CO on May 7th.
In case anyone missed the Facebook post, the March tournament is open and available for registration.
Sorry if not posting it here caused any confusion.
The February 2017 tournament registration is now open.
See you in Fort Collins.