This will be an Outdoor 72 arrow Round to determine Colorado State Champions by age class and division.
There is an optional “Open Registration” shoot-off in the afternoon where we will award cash prizes. Cash prize distribution will vary based on participation.
- 50m Compound: Compound and fixed pins male and female, any age, 50 meters
- 60m Recurve: All recurve archers, 60 meters
- 50m Barebow: All barebow archers, 50 meters
- Yeoman (U10), Bowman (U13), Cub (U15), Cadet (U18), Junior (U21), Senior, 50+ (Master)
- Recurve, Compound, Barebow, Fixed Pins, All Para including VI
- The Explorer division is non-competitive and will shoot 25 meters.
- Check-in 8:00 am
- Bow Inspection 8:20 am
- Rules and Regulations Meeting 8:45
- Presentation of Colors 8:55
- Shooting starts with 3 ends of Practice at 9:00 a.m
NFAA members may obtain a free temporary membership for this event. LEARN MORE
For any questions please call or text 720.938.0074
Date: September 24th, 2022
Location: Titan Sports Complex, 9665 North Roxborough Park Rd, Littleton, Colorado, 80125
Click here to Register